The term "Aidspan donor score" was invented by Aidspan. It is expressed as the annual contribution as a percentage of the country's GNI. The scoring works as follows:
- Donor score "A": % of GNI is equal to or greater than 0.010%
- Donor score "B": % starts from 0.007% to less than 0.010%
- Donor score "C": % starts from 0.004% to less than 0.007%
- Donor score "D": % starts from 0.001% to less than 0.004%
- Donor score "E": % is less than 0.001%
|Year||Total pledge ($)||% change from previous year||Total contribution ($)||Contribution as % of pledge||Economic classification||GNI ($)||Contribution as % of GNI||Donor score|
- Amounts 'Not Yet Paid' will not equal 'Amount Pledged' less 'Amount Contributed', in instances where a donor has made contributions in excess of pledges for some years while not contributing the full pledge for other years.