The term "Aidspan donor score" was invented by Aidspan. It is expressed as the annual contribution as a percentage of the country's GNI. The scoring works as follows:
- Donor score "A": % of GNI is equal to or greater than 0.010%
- Donor score "B": % starts from 0.007% to less than 0.010%
- Donor score "C": % starts from 0.004% to less than 0.007%
- Donor score "D": % starts from 0.001% to less than 0.004%
- Donor score "E": % is less than 0.001%
|Year||Total pledge ($)||% change from previous year||Total contribution ($)||Contribution as % of pledge||Economic classification||GNI ($)||Contribution as % of GNI||Donor score|
|Later or Pledge Period to be Confirmed||73,391,400||-84.2%||0||0.0 %|
- France will reserve up to 5% of its total 2011-2013 contribution to support Global Fund grant implementation in most in-need recipient countries. (b) The pledge for the period 2012 - 2013 has not yet been attributed to specific years by the donor. The Secretariat has assumed an equal allocation of this pledge between 2012 and 2013, until otherwise notified by the donor.
- The pledge for the period 2012 - 2013 has not yet been attributed to specific years by the donor. The Secretariat has assumed an equal allocation of this pledge between 2012 and 2013, until otherwise notified by the donor.
- Up to 5 percent of the French pledge may be applied in the form of direct bilateral technical assistance to activities related to the Global Fund grant implementation and the French direct contribution to the Global Fund reduced correspondingly. Amount shown in the unpaid column corresponds to France's indirect contribution to the Fund via this mechanism."
- Amounts 'Not Yet Paid' will not equal 'Amount Pledged' less 'Amount Contributed', in instances where a donor has made contributions in excess of pledges for some years while not contributing the full pledge for other years.